AirPods Pro (NEW)
Rebuilt from the sound up.
|AirPods Pro (2nd Gen)|
AirPods Pro (2nd Gen)
AirPods Pro feature up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation,1 plus Adaptive Transparency, and Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive sound.2 Now with multiple ear tips (XS, S, M, L) and up to 6 hours of listening time.3
Richer audio experience
- Apple-designed H2 chip, the new force behind AirPods Pro, pushes advanced audio performance even further. From smarter noise cancellation to superior three-dimensional sound and battery life, it improves on the best features of AirPods Pro in a big way
- Low distortion, custom-built driver and amplifier delivers crisp, clear high notes and deep, rich bass in stunning definition. Every sound is more vivid than ever.
Next-level Active Noise Cancellation
- Up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation than the previous generation AirPods Pro, so you’ll hear dramatically less noise during your commute and when you need to focus.1
- Adaptive Transparency lets you comfortably hear the world around you, all while minimizing the intensity of loud noises like sirens or construction in real time.
- Four pairs of silicone tips are included to fit a wider range of ears, with a new extra small size. The tips create an acoustic seal to help keep out noise and secure AirPods Pro in place.
Sound all around
- Personalized Spatial Audio surrounds you in sound tuned just for you. It works with dynamic head tracking to immerse you deeper in music and movies.2
A higher level of control
- Touch control now lets you swipe the stem to adjust volume. Press the stem to play and pause music or to answer or end a call, or hold it to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Adaptive Transparency.
A leap in battery life and capability
- Up to 6 hours of listening time with Active Noise Cancellation enabled—33% more than AirPods Pro (1st generation).3
- Up to 30 hours of total listening time with Active Noise Cancellation enabled using the MagSafe Charging Case—6 more hours than AirPods Pro (1st generation).3
- A more capable MagSafe Charging Case with Precision Finding,4 built-in speaker, and lanyard loop. Charge with an Apple Watch or MagSafe charger. Or use the Lightning connector or a Qi-certified charger.
- IPX4 sweat and water resistant AirPods Pro and MagSafe Charging Case.5
A magical experience
- Easy setup lets you pair with every device in your iCloud account.6
- In-ear detection and automatic switching between devices makes everything seamless.6
- Audio Sharing lets you share a song or a show between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV instantly.7
- Find My with Precision Finding lets you exactly locate the MagSafe Charging Case. And Find My with proximity view helps you keep track of your AirPods Pro.
1As compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation).
2Spatial Audio works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalized profile.
3Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
4Precision Finding requires a U1 equipped iPhone; availability varies by region.
5AirPods Pro and charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
6Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
7Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later), and iPad mini (5th generation or later) with the latest version of iPadOS.
Technical InformationGo to apple.com/airpods-pro/specs/ for a complete set.